Sekinat Sanni Tag- Be prayerful, patient, persistent and hardworking (P3H)
Happiness often comes in different forms or packages. Life is literally what you make of it. It is quite understandable that things might not go as planned but that shouldn’t be confronted with depression or sadness. A lot of times we get too engrossed in the “I wish” that we neglect the “I have”.
I can’t really stress this enough but always remember that ‘with time, things will get better”. Be prayerful, patient persistent and hardworking, (P3H).
Initially, I wanted to do the “random things about me tag” but then I felt why not just switch it up to this. In fact, just check Barakah’s post on the “about Sekinat Sanni tag”, here you would love it. Trust me.
Let me dive straight into the list;
SEKINAT SANNI TAG
- Islam and the Quran
- My parents (#Papasan and #Mamasan)
- Seksan Lovelies
- June (My Birthday Month, It is always filled with love)
- Dried onion (Tastes amazing in food)
- My Sisters (Abibat, Idayat, Latifat and Samiat)
- Online Shopping (I can be there for days, don’t blame me)
- www.sekinatsanni.com.ng (lol, why not?)
- Achievements (That moment you become successful towards something you have stayed consistent at)
- Cooking and Creating weird recipies)
- People that see beyond beauty (the true pureness of a soul)
- Intellectual conversations
- Meeting awesome like minded people
- My Pictures (including #seksan food)
- Grilled Plantain seasoned with chili pepper and dried onion
- Books (I absolutely love reading)
- That moment someone I look up to eventually see my striking capabilities (indescribable)
- Any of my mothers clothing (the comfort and security it gives me)
- Any moment I give the little I have (Just don’t derive joy from stinginess)
Lovelies, feel free to subscribe, share with friends and comment below what you would love to see. Thank you always.
Love, Sekinat Sanni.